If you are a tour operator or representative of a works council, a non-profit or community organisation and are looking to visit one of the City of Paris museums and/or one of the temporary exhibitions as a group, find out about our special offers and how to book tickets.
Look, be moved, discover, question, confront, analyse, understand and appropriate the works …
There are a thousand and one ways to visit or re-visit the permanent collections and temporary exhibitions at the City of Paris museums. The cultural departments greet and help the various kinds of public as they go round the museum. All groups are offered a varied programme of cultural activities involving speakers, visual artists, storytellers, actors, musicians, and more. In addition to lecture visits, there can be storytelling, workshops, and pairings where interrelationships between the arts are explored.
Groups on a self-guided visit (with or without an external guide)
The reservation fee is 30 euros.
This rate applies to autonomous groups that do not use a cultural mediator from the museum for their visit to the permanent collections or to temporary exhibitions (the corresponding group rate is applied to the entrance fee to the temporary exhibition)
School groups, after-school groups, art student groups, groups from the social sector, and groups of people with disabilities are all exempt from this charge.
You can book your visit slot online on the online ticketing system reserved for groups.
Or contact the relevant museum directly.
Guided visits with a lecturer from the museum
Reservations must be made with the booking office of the museum you wish to visit at least one month before the chosen date (2 months for the most popular museums).
The 1h30 visit with an accredited lecturer can be in French or in another language. It is a great way to gain a deeper and more comprehensive experience of the museum or temporary exhibition.
Information and bookings directly from the museum you wish to visit.
Prices for group visits to temporary exhibitions
These rates apply for group visits to a temporary exhibition.
The rates are charged on a flat-rate basis.
They vary according to the number of people in the group.
Group flat fee 1 (up to 7 people)
- Exhibitions with full price between 7 and 9€: 79€
- Exhibitions with full price between 10 and 11€: 93€
- Exhibitions with full price between 12 and 15€: 114€
Group flat fee 2 (8 to 20 people)
- Exhibitions with full price between 7 and 9€: 156€
- Exhibitions with full price between 10 and 11€: 192€
- Exhibitions with full price between 12 and 15€: 246€
Group flat fee 3 (21 to 30 people)
- Exhibitions with full price between 7 and 9€: 205€
- Exhibitions with full price between 10 and 11€: 255€
- Exhibitions with full price between 12 and 15€: 330€
For groups of young people aged 18 to 26 inclusive, flat fee 1 applies (except for the Catacombs).
Free admission to exhibitions
Admission is free to temporary exhibitions in City of Paris museums:
- For young people under 18 years old
- For social sector groups covered by agreements with Paris Musées
- For people with a disability and their carer
Charges for group activities
When the activity involves visiting an exhibition, the admission charge for the exhibition is added to the cost of the activity.
Reduced rates apply to persons aged 18 to 26 inclusive, teachers on duty, school documentalists on duty, instructors from City of Paris leisure centres, groups for whom the full rate applies but who book at least two activities on the same day, a session of a recurring activity for groups subject to the full rate.
Minimum rate apply to under 18s, schoolchildren, people with disabilities (and their carers) and groups of patients from hospitals and specialised institutions, groups from the social field, jobseekers and people on minimum social benefits.
Lecture visits, activity visits, storytelling
- 7 to 20 people, full rate: 110€
- 21 to 30 people, full rate: 140€
- 7 to 20 people, reduced rate: 65€
- 21 to 30 people, reduced rate: 80€
- 7 to 20 people, minimum rate: 30€
- 21 to 30 people, minimum rate: 35€.
Walks, lectures and storytelling off museum premises
- 7 to 20 people, full rate: 128€
- 21 to 30 people, full rate: 160€
- 7 to 20 people, reduced rate: 78€
- 21 to 30 people, reduced rate: 90€
- 7 to 20 people, minimum rate: 38€
- 21 to 30 people, minimum rate: 43€.
- 7 to 20 people, full rate: 147€
- 21 to 30 people, full rate: 180€
- 7 to 20 people, reduced rate: 87€
- 21 to 30 people, reduced rate: 110€
- 7 to 20 people, minimum rate: 45€
- 21 to 30 people, minimum rate: 50€.
These rates include the reservation fee of 30€.
Educational activities offered by the museums are free of charge:
- For children from City of Paris leisure centres and their supervisors (according to supervision guidelines);
- For social sector groups covered by agreements with Paris Musées.
The reservation fee is 30 euros.
For groups with a cultural mediator from Paris Museums this charge is included in the fees for activities. The charge is payable for self-organised groups without a cultural mediator from Paris Musées.
School groups, out-of-school groups, groups of art students (listed in the entrance fee exemption table), groups from the social field, and groups of people with disabilities are not required to pay this charge.