If you are a tour operator or representative of a works council, a non-profit or community organisation and are looking to promote Paris Musées or one of the 14 City of Paris museums to your clients, members or beneficiaries, find out about our special offers at preferential rates.
The Carte Paris Musées is non-transferable and comes in three different forms:
- The Carte individuelle – an individual card – (normal price 40€)
- The Carte Duo – a card for two – (normal price 60€)
- The Carte jeune¬ – for under 26s – (normal price 20€)
Elle permet d’accéder pendant un an à l’ensemble des expositions temporaires présentées dans les musées de la Ville de Paris (sauf Catacombes et Crypte archéologique de l'île de la Cité).
By purchasing in bulk you are eligible for the following discounts:
- -10% discount when you order 20 tickets at the same time
- -20% discount when you order 50 tickets at the same time
- -30% discount when you order 100 tickets at the same time
In order to take advantage of a discount, you can purchase a stock of cards which we will keep for you; you then submit requests for the creation of cards over the months. Each Paris Museums card is then valid for one year.
Holders of a Carte Paris Musées also enjoy the following privileges:
- Free, unlimited, no-queue admission for one year to all temporary exhibitions held in the 14 City of Paris museums *
- Special rates for activities (e.g. lecture visits, workshops, shows, history of art lectures)
- 5% reduction in the museum boutiques and bookshops
- 10% reduction in the museum café-restaurants
- Advance notice by mail of museum events
- Advantages with Paris Musées cultural partners
* except for the Catacombs of Paris and the Archaeological Crypt on the Île de la Cité.
How to purchase tickets:
Information and sales: email@example.com
Methods of payment:
- By bank transfer (preferred)
- By cheque
Format and delivery of tickets:
Cartes Paris Musées can either be sent individually by ordinary mail directly to the holders, or grouped together and sent by registered mail with acknowledgement of receipt (delivery cost 6€) to the billing address.